Breaker Breaker! (Ludum Dare 39)
- Mouse: Aim
- Right Mouse Button (HELD): Thrust
- Right Mouse Button (CLICK): Repair Engine
- Left Mouse Button / Spacebar: Shoot
- R Key: Restart
Breaker Breaker is our LD39 submission, where you control a plane with a terrible engine that breaks down constantly. Reach max altitude to beat the stage. And don't worry, your engine will break down!
Ludum Dare 39 Theme: "Running Out Of Power"
While this isn't my first game, it's my first game jam prototype where much of the intended design actually made it in the game. In addition, it's Martin's first video game and first game jam participation! Despite it's unfinished state, there's lots for us to be proud of. We hope to release a more polished version by the end of August, which you can expect on Team Giga's itch page.
Thanks for playing and rating!
- Robert D (@flying_meta): Game Design, Art, Audio SFX, Unity/C# Assist
- Martin R (@pacosmartini): Unity/C# Programming, Design
- Music: https://opengameart.org/content/bananenwurscht
- Visual Studio
- Google Docs
- Discord / Google Hangouts
- Fixed UI bugs where the health/engine bars were too big, and the altimeter was half covered up.
- Fixed screen resolution bug where the play area was skewed and the left/right border collisions were closer inward, resulting in bounce-back in the middle of the screen.
- Updated UX to better reflect player actions.
- Tweaked debris values and spawn rate to increase challenge over time.
- Added a Victory condition.
- Balanced gun: degrades engine during use and disabled when engine breaks down.
- BBreaker! : v1.1 UpdateAug 03, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.